Invited by the University of Ibagué, Colombia, we participated in a conversatory with kids: “Regional dialogues and My City Lab in children day”. Together we tried to find the formula for the ideal city and this was that we found!
FORMULA FOR THE IDEAL CITY FOR CHILDREN
- Water, pools
- Plants, trees, green, nature…
- Fresh air
- A few bikes
- Areas to explore
- A bit of safety
- Houses so that everyone can live, supermarkets, jobs
- Places to sit on, fountains to drink from
- No petrol, no pollution
- Many people helping each other
- All well protected by the city guardians, the children!