Project commissioned by the Mobility Service of the Pamplona City Council to define the construction of a cycling route that connects the current infrastructure of Avenida del Ejército with the one that also exists on Vuelta del Castillo street, passing through the back of the Pamplona Bus Station.
It is proposed with the following objectives:
- Improve infrastructures in order to increase cyclist mobility and reduce the use of private motor vehicles.
- Promote the use of bicycles by completing existing unconnected sections (Avenida del Ejército, Yanguas and Miranda and Vuelta del Castillo).
- Collect the cycling routes that are currently carried out through pedestrian areas.
- Allow the safe and efficient movement of bicycles, reducing interference with pedestrians as much as possible.
- Similarly, improve the “Patxi Morentin” running circuit by establishing a differentiated cycling infrastructure.